Crypto.com is a leading crypto exchange platform and allows users to buy, sell, or trade cryptocurrencies. Crypto.com is cheaper for crypto trading and charges lower fees as compared to other platforms. It also delivers generous rewards with ways to earn crypto and interest on deposits. Even without these rewards, Crypto.com is a solid low-fee crypto exchange and provides trading in over 60 cryptocurrencies.
The Crypto.com Exchange was started in 2016 with the mission to accelerate the world’s transition to cryptocurrency. Additionally, it gives users crypto debit cards. Here is the full overview of the Crypto.com exchange; it features and free charges to help you make your mind and take the right decision.
Benefits of using Cypto.com for trading in cryptocurrencies:
- Low Fees: Crypto.com exchange is known to charge a very low fee which is upto 0.50% per trade, 3.99% for credit card purchases.
- Easy to convert money: It is quite simple to convert money on Cryto.com and buy, sell, send, receive and withdraw Exchange. Moreover, you can use PayPal and other such digital payment apps to make a transaction.
- Visa card with cash back rewards: Crypto.com offers many prepaid Visa Cards for its customers, which can be used at any store where a VISA card is accepted. Moreover, you can also earn cashback when you buy a gift card from several popular brands.
- A Large selection of cryptocurrencies: Crypto.com supports 91 cryptocurrencies, including major coins and popular fiat currencies USD, EUR, and GBP.
Crypto.com working framework
Over the years the Crypto.com has become a popular cryptocurrency hub supported on both desktop and mobile apps. All you have to do to register for an account and verify it. After your can, you use it to trade cryptocurrencies in two ways-
- DeFi Wallet
Exchange: The Crypot.com exchange is the low cost and best-value fiat to crypto gateways. You will have to trade within 3 verticals. In June 2020, the Exchange went into public beta; now, it is a stable and easy-to-use platform.
Defi Wallet: This is AWS-256 encryption and multi-signature wallet, allowing users to swap cryptocurrencies with other users. Crypto.com is a decentralized exchange that measures all your fiats and cryptocurrencies held by the company.
How to Register on Crypto.com Exchange?
To create an account of Crypto.com exchange, you need to take the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to crypto.com/exchange, and click on the Sign-Up button in the upper right corner.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and give us the required information.
- Enter will use your email address to send you a confirmation hyperlink. Your date of birth, country of residence, and other information will help us verify that you are eligible. You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Click the Continue button. You will get a confirmation link on the registered email. To confirm your registration, check your email.
- Enter the OTP at the Exchange website.
- Click Submit to create your Password for the Exchange.
- Verifying your phone number is the last step. Next, select the country area code from the dropdown and enter your phone number (without area code). You will get an SMS, enter the code and click on Submit.
Which cryptocurrencies are available on Crypto.com?
Crypto.com has over 90 cryptocurrencies available worldwide. However, only around 60 of these cryptocurrencies are available in the United States, and others are not available across the country. Here are some of the most popular cryptocurrencies available on Crytpo.com Exchange:
- Bitcoin (BTC).
- Litecoin (LTC).
- Dogecoin (DOGE).
- Ethereum (ETH).
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO)
- Enjin Coin (ENJ)
- Basic Attention Token (BAT).
- Paxos Standard (PAX)
- USD Coin (USDC).
- Chainlink (LINK).
- Origin Protocol (OGN).
Crypto.com: Is your cryptocurrency secure?
All security features are available to users, including multi-factor authentication and anti phishing. Security features for users include Password, biometrics, email, phone, and authenticator verification.
Crypto.com claims security is integrated into every aspect of its business and that systems are stress-tested annually by top security firms. Crypto.com is also insured for $360,000,000 against theft or damage. In addition, ledger partners with Crypto.com to store user cryptocurrency in cold storage. If you have a balance in U.S. Dollars, it is FDIC insured.
Its efforts have been successful so far. According to cryptonews.com, Crypto.com is one of the few platforms that haven’t been hacked. To sum up, if you are looking secure and affordable all-in-one platform for there can be a no better option than Crypto.com- following are the reasons
- You are looking for a low-cost cryptocurrency exchange that allows you to easily convert fiat currency into crypto.
- You are an experienced crypto investor who doesn’t require a lot of education.
- You are able and willing to deposit large amounts of money in CRO.
- A crypto platform can help you do more banking, including saving, investing, and spending.