There are a total of 2455 bitcoin ATMs that exist all over the world. Out of 2455 USA owns 1590 Bitcoin ATM alone. If you want to bitcoins from ATM, first of all, you have to locate the nearest ATM from you. You can find the location of the ATM on Google. There are 30 different types of bitcoin ATM are present in the world. 6 bitcoin ATM majorly covers the segments. These 6 ATM covers 90% numbers of total ATM. The list of bitcoin ATM is the following:
- Genesis1 machine
- Satoshi1 or Satoshi2 machine
- General Bytes BATM two (one way)
- General Bytes BATM three (two way)
In the above-given list, Skyhook and Robocoin are rarely used now. The rest of the six types of machines cover 90% of the total ATM. Every type of ATM functions differently.
Genesis1 Bitcoin Machine
San-Diego USA based Genesis coin company produces Genesis1, Satoshi1, and Satoshi2. Here we learn how to buy bitcoin on the Genesis1 machine. First, you have to complete the verification process.
- Select “Buy bitcoins”
- Enter your mobile number.
- You will receive verification code, enter it.
- Place your thumb on the slot to scan.
- Select the coin (Litecoin, Dogecoine, Ripple, etc.)
- If you already registered with wallet, choose the scan wallet otherwise generate new.
- Scan wallet QR code.
- Insert cash money.
- Select “send”.
- Get a printed receipt.
Satoshi1 And Satoshi2 Bitcoin ATM Machines
The process of buying bitcoin is identical for Satoshi1 and Satoshi2 as for Genesis1 ATM. Follow the below-given steps to buy bitcoins on Satoshi ATM.
- Click on “Buy bitcoins”.
- Select the number of bitcoins you want to purchase.
- Enter your phone number.
- Enter the received verification code by SMS.
- Choose QR code if you already registered with any wallet.
- Scan the QR code
- Insert cash money in the slot.
- Click finish, the bitcoins sent to your wallet instantly. Take the print of receipt.
This is the second most available bitcoin ATMin the world. Buying Bitcoin on Lamassu is very simple.
- Click “start”
- Scan the QR code of your existing bitcoin wallet.
- Insert money in the machine.
- Press “send” and take your printed receipt.
General Bytes BATMTwo
BATMTwo is a little bit different from other ATMs. It does not have the option to print receipt but buyers can take receipt on email. The process of buying bitcoin on this machine is as follows.
- Choose language.
- Select “buy bitcoins”.
- Input the amount for which bitcoin you want to buy.
- Select the option to receive the email.
- Choose a password to encrypt the sent file to you.
- Insert money.
- Click “Buy Bitcoins”.
- Click “Done”.
General Bytes BATMThree
This model is the same as General Bytes BATMTwo but the only difference is that this is two way ATM. You can buy and sell Bitcoins on this ATM. Follow the below-given process to Buy bitcoin on this machine.
- Click on the “buy bitcoin” option displaying on the screen.
- Choose the amount for which you want to buy bitcoins.
- Fill the details to create a new wallet, if you already have a wallet scan it.
- Insert money and the message of the transaction will be displayed.
- Click “buy bitcoins” and bitcoins will be sent in your wallet.
Bitaccess is quite a popular and common ATM machine. It is more common in China, Canada, USA, and Europe. You can buy bitcoins on Bitaccess by following below process:
- Choose language
- Click “Start”.
- Enter mobile number
- You will receive verification code via SMS, enter it.
- Select “buy bitcoins”
- If you have already a bitcoin wallet, scan it otherwise create a new wallet and scan QR code.
- Insert money
- Click “I’m done”.
- You will get a confirmation message that bitcoin has sent to your wallet.
- You can print a receipt if needed.