Binance is a leading global cryptocurrency exchange. A cryptocurrency exchange functions the same as a share market exchange, it is commonplace for buyers and sellers which gives assurance to currency holders that they can sell their holding at any instant and settle the transaction in real-time in the form of fiat currency like dollars and pounds. Since we have seen from previous market trends that Bitcoin has shown rapid fluctuation in its price in a short duration, therefore traders need a reliable platform to buy /sell the currency in real-time. Binance exchange provides excellent support to its registered members through Binance Customer Service for trading and other queries. Binance exchange enables you to buy another cryptocurrency by using the cryptocurrency you have. In other words, if you want to buy Litecoin in exchange for bitcoin, you can do the same at Binance exchange.
Binance exchange is the best global exchange for cryptocurrency. Binance exchange enables its members to access various services related to blockchain and cryptocurrency. It provides excellent support to its buyers. Users can contact Binance customer care to resolve queries related to cryptocurrency trading.
The users need to create a Binance Account to use this platform for buying or selling cryptocurrencies. In the crypto world, Binance has a global presence and acceptance also. However, one must understand the market trends, strategies, risks involved before investing in cryptocurrencies. One needs to go through the ‘sign up‘ process to create an account on Binance. The details are given below.
Binance Sign Up
- Go to the official website of the Binance, i.e. www.binance.com.
- Binance homepage will open on the screen.
- Now, click on the ‘Register‘ button, a new webpage will open
- A Pop up asking ‘Where do you live?’ will also reflect on the screen.
- Select the country from the dropdown list and tap the confirm button.
- Now, create Binance Account with your e-mail or mobile number. Hence, select either e-mail or Mobile from the given options.
- Enter e-mail address for creating an account with e-mail.
- Enter the password that you want to set for your Binance account.
- If interested, tick the box against Subscribe to e-mail updates.
- Now, click on ‘Create Account‘ button.
- Binance Account is ready to use.
- Similarly, users can set account using a mobile number.
After completing the Binance sign up process, users can easily log in to their accounts. Follow the instruction below:
- Visit the Binance portal i.e. www.binance.com.
- Find the login button on the homepage.
- Now, click on the Login button.
- Users can enter an e-mail ID or mobile number.
- Enter the password in the given field.
- Click on the ‘Log In‘ button.
- Binance Account dashboard will open on the screen.
- Now, start trading with cryptocurrencies on the Binance exchange.
Note: Binance allows its users to log in with a QR code. The user needs to scan the QR code available on the login page through Binance mobile app. Binance mobile app is compatible with iOS and Android platforms.
Binance has a variety of products and services for those who are dealing in cryptocurrencies. Check here the product overview of the Binance below:
- Exchange:It is a blockchain and crypto-asset exchange where investors can buy or sell crypto assets. You can see market trades and activities.
- Academy:This product is designed to educate people about Blockchain & Crypto. It helps both beginners and experienced ones to develop a Crypto trading strategy.
- Broker: Binance Broker Program helps users to transform the business with Binance’s powerful cryptocurrency service solution.
- Institutional Service: It is a leading Crypto exchange for institutional traders.The VIP Trades can access professional services for their exchange and OTC trading with Binance Institutional service. The Binance team works closely with a broad range of traders. It includes individual traders, proprietary trading firms, asset managers and family offices, Hedge Funds, Fintech Firms and Investment banks, etc.
- Charity: Binance is helping the underprivileged who do not have access to basic needs. It is an initiative to revolutionize global giving with cryptocurrency. The user can donate the crypto for the welfare of poor people. The Binance transfers the donation to the needy.
- Cloud: The users can build a crypto business with Binance Cloud in a few minutes. Binance Cloud offers Liquidity, Security, Performance and Independence. users are eligible to get solutions for Fiat Trading, Spot Trading, Quantitative Trading, Futures Trading, KYC Solution and Risk Control, etc.
- DEX: It is a fast and secure decentralized digital assets exchange. One can explore the Binance Chain Ecosystem.
- Lab:The Binance Lab is empowering the decentralized Web. It empowers the technical teams, invests and identifies the startups and communities that help grow the larger blockchain ecosystem.
- Launchpad: It is Binance’s token launch platform that helps users to purchase or earn new tokens directly.
- Research:Binance Research provides in-depth insights, institutional-grade analysis, and unbiased information to all in the crypto world.
- Trust Wallet: It is the most secure and trusted crypto wallet. Buy, collect NFTs, store, exchange & earn Crypto. More than 10 million people are using Binance Trust Wallet.
- Gift Card: The users can share crypto assets in a fast, secure and customizable way.
Category of Crypto Exchanges
You can divide cryptocurrency exchange into three categories.
- Centralized crypto Exchange:- This type of crypto exchange is also known as a traditional cryptocurrency exchange. This type of crypto exchange is suitable for a company of central organization that deals in fiat to crypto or crypto to crypto tender.
- Decentralize exchange:- Decentralize exchange is different from the centralized exchange. Unlike a centralized crypto exchange, decentralized exchanges work on peer to peer trades. This trading process doesn’t need any centralized authority and is controlled by an automated process. The transaction is based on blockchain technology.
- Hybrid Exchange:- Anyone can guess from the name that this exchange possesses qualities of Centralized as well as decentralized exchanges.
Why Choose Binance Exchange Support
The choice of exchange depends on various factors like your nature of trading, purpose and specific needs. There are various features that make Binance exchange favourite over others.
- Low Trading fee:- Transactional charges are one of the most deciding factors for the selection of the crypto exchange. Binance exchange charges the lowest rate in the industry. You can learn about the transaction charges on the official website or on Binance Phone Number.
- Payment options:- It is necessary for a crypto exchange to support multiple payment options. In Binance exchange users can add funds by using a debit card, credit card different wire transfers like PayPal and Venmo. You can get details about pricing on the various transactions on the official website or you can call Binance Toll Free Number for details.
- User Reviews:- You can predict the performance of the exchange by surveying users’ reviews about exchanges. There are multiple websites and social media platforms that show reviews about different exchanges. Binance exchange has excellent reviews on different platforms. Binance exchange has 4.6 ratings out of 5 on the app store.
- Easy Verification Process:- Binance provides an easy verification process for its users. All you have to do is fill in your details and upload pictures of your ID on the Binance app. once you upload your details, the process of verification of your account gets started. It takes 5-7 days to verify your account. If the verification process doesn’t complete in 5-7 days contact Binance Customer Service
- Low withdrawal fees:- Binance withdrawal charges are very reasonable. Binance charges 0.0000023 BTC for the withdrawal of Bitcoin.